Maison Brémond 1830 is committed to being transparent about its policy on the protection of personal data with regard to users of its website www.mb-1830.com (hereinafter the "Site"). Users of the Site are hereinafter referred to as "User", "You", "Your", "Your". By Personal Information, it is understood "any information that allows, in any form whatsoever, directly or not, the identification of the natural persons to whom it applies"(Article 4 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679).
1) Who processes Your data?
The data controller is the company Maison Brémond 1830, whose registered office is located at 16 Ter Rue d'Italie 13100 AIX-EN-PROVENCE, registered under number 502 734 668 in the Trade and Companies Register of Aix-en-Provence., hereinafter referred to as "Maison Brémond 1830", "We", "Us", "Our".
2) What data do We collect?
3) What purposes and legal bases for the processing of Your data? We use Your data for the purposes of delivering orders, managing any complaints, improving the Site, as well as for prospecting and information purposes of people who have subscribed to Our newsletter or Our customers have not objected to it.
The purposes and legal bases, depending on the processing, are as follows: 1. To run the service: 1. For the purchase and delivery of products to customers, the legal basis for the processing is the execution of a contract, or in the stages preceding its conclusion (creation of a user account, provision of the data necessary for delivery), the execution of the necessary pre-contractual measures. 2. The data is then kept for one year following the execution of the contract for the purpose of managing any complaints and then archived for a period of five years. 2. With regard to the information provided via Our newsletter about Our new products and services and related events: 1. the legal basis for the processing is, for customers, the legitimate interest in offering offers and informing about Our news and novelties, in similar product ranges, and; 2. for prospects, consent to prospecting (opt-in); 3. At any time, recipients of Our newsletters who no longer wish to receive them can unsubscribe via the link provided for this purpose in each e-mail or by indicating their opposition to the address email@example.com. 1. The analysis of the behavior of customers and users of the Site by audience measurement cookies has the purpose of improving the service and the legal basis Our legitimate interest in offering products and services adapted to Your needs.
4) How long is your data retained? The data collected will be kept for the duration of the services and one year following their execution for the purposes of managing any complaints. User account data is kept for up to three months after a customer unsubscribes. Your data is kept for commercial prospecting purposes for a maximum of three years from Your last expression of interest (click on the elements of our newsletter for example). Data related to transactions and claims may be kept for evidenties and exclusively for the legal period required in an archive database, the legal basis for processing being the legal obligation in these cases.
5) What security measures for Your data? We take the necessary measures to ensure the security of the personal data collected. In particular, Maison Brémond 1830 chooses service providers who provide appropriate guarantees with regard to the processing carried out and the nature of the data processed. Your personal data is collected on secure pages via the https protocol, is subject to daily backups and is hosted in France or on the territory of the European Union. In addition, any request for access to Your data is subject to proof of Your identity.
6) Your data rights You have the following rights relating to Your personal data collected on the Site: 1. a right of access, allowing You to know whether Your data is processed or not, and if so, to obtain the details related to this processing (purpose, storage, source of collection, the existence or not of automated decision-making) and to obtain a copy of its data; 2. a right to rectification Your inaccurate personal data; 3. a right to object to the processing of Your data and their use for prospecting purposes or analysis of Your behavior on the Site; 4. a right to restriction of processing in certain circumstances, namely in particular in the event of examination of a request for rectification or opposition to processing; 5. a right to the portability of Your personal data in a format that is comprehensible and commonly readable by machines, this right may be directed to You or to a third party previously designated by You; To do this You must write to Us specifying in the subject of Your letter or email that it is a request for information or a complaint relating to Your personal data, of which You will provide proof of Our good receipt. You must also provide proof of Your identity, i.e. at least a copy of Your national identity card and proof of address. Otherwise, We have the right not to comply with Your request if We cannot verify Your identity. 1. The requirement of proof of identity is necessary in order to preserve the confidentiality of Your data and to send it only to You. You also have the right to issue advance directives relating to the fate of Your personal data after Your death. Your requests should be sent alternately to one of the following addresses: By registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt: Maison Brémond 1830, 16 Ter Rue d'Italie 13100 Aix-en-Provence. . We will respond to you within a maximum of one month. In the event of a complex request, We will inform You of an additional period of two (2) months. If We refuse to comply with Your request, We will specify the reasons. We are not obliged to respond to repetitive and manifestly abusive requests.
8) Newsletter You can at any time subscribe to Our newsletter and unsubscribe via the link at the bottom of each email or by sending Us an unsubscribe request to the following address:
9) Appeal to a supervisory authority Users may lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority. In France, the supervisory authority is the CNIL(www.cnil.fr).
What types of cookies are used on the Site?
Cookies essential for navigation are used on the Site in order, in particular, to allow the execution of services, by allowing the memorization of items placed in the basket. The deposit of these cookies is not subject to the collection of Your consent.
Other cookies are placed in order to improve the user experience of visitors to the Site. The collection of Your consent is necessary for their deposit.
What information is collected by cookies?
1. Cookies strictly necessary for navigation memorize, for the time of the visit (temporarily), e-mails and passwords, which can identify the User or visitor, as well as the products and pages previously visited.
2. Cookies other than cookies necessary for navigation are as follows:
1. Audience measurement cookies: The Site collects Google Analytics and LinkedIn Analyticscookies: These cookies allow, through statistics, to better understand how the Site is used by Internet users (number of visits, time spent on the Site, number of pages viewed on average, device and browser used, geographical location, the origin of traffic (sources and campaigns at the origin of visits), navigation (pages viewed, actions performed), etc.).
For how long are cookies placed on your device?
Cookies are placed on the User's terminal for a maximum period of 13 months and the data collected are not kept for more than 2 years.
What third-party cookies are present on the Site?
1. Personalized advertising cookies: These cookies make it possible to offer the User personalized advertisements based on his navigation on the Site, in particular adapted to his preferences, if he has given his prior consent. The Site collects the DoubleClick Ad Exchange cookie.
2. Google TagManager: These third-party cookies are used for advertising targeting purposes
For how long are cookies placed on your device?
Cookies are placed on your terminal for a maximum period of 13 months and the data collected are not kept for more than 2 years.
How to manage cookies that are not essential for browsing?
Initially, the User has the possibility to express his choice from the cookie banner that appears during his first consultation of the Site. This banner allows him to choose which cookies he wants to accept or disable. The User has the possibility to refuse all cookies for which the collection of his consent is necessary, i.e. audience measurement cookies and third-party cookies.
If the User does not want these cookies to be deposited on his terminal, he also has the possibility to block them from the settings of his browser. However, some cookies are essential for browsing the Site, their deletion may lead to the alteration of certain functionalities, and even make some inaccessible (eg storage of items in the basket).
The procedure varies according to the browser, the User must refer to the instructions accessible through the following links (subject to change at any time, presented below for information purposes):
1. For Internet Explorer
2. For Google Chrome
3. For Safari
4. For Firefox
5. For Opera