- Crush the raspberries with a fork with 30 g of sugar. Break the eggs by separating the whites and egg yolks.
- In a bowl whisk the egg yolks with 50 g of sugar, until they become frothy. Add the mascarpone and stir.
- Beat the whites into snow, when they are almost firm add 10 g of sugar and beat again to firm them. Gently add the whites to the yellow-mascarpone mixture with a wooden maryse or spoon.
- Take 4 glasses in each lined with pistachio supreme, crumble 2 mini navettes, add a layer of crushed raspberries and cover with a layer of mascarpone. Repeat the operation
- Coarsely crush the pistachios and decorate the top of your glasses