1. Mix sugar and almonds together, and add the wheat
2. Then add the egg yolk, vanilla seeds and lemon zest. Mix together, but not for long.
3. Keep in the refrigerator for at least 12 hours
1. Peel and divide apples into large cubes
2. Mix apple pieces with cranberry balsamic. Allow the apples to marinate 1 hour at room temperature.
3. Whisk together eggs and sugar
4. Add cream, and whisk the mixture with 1 tablespoon cranberry balsamic
5. Once the apples marinated, fry them in medium heat with everyday oil for 2 or 3 minutes.
6. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees
7. Roll the dough as thin as possible, and put the mixture in the dough
8. Oven-bake it for 25 minutes
9. Once baked, sprinkle some sugar on top