300 g fresh boned salmon fillet
1/2 green apple (Granny Smith)
1½ sprigs of fresh dill
2 to 3 pinches of the Salt & Herb Mixture for Ffish
10 Grand cru white Phu-Quoc peppercorns
4 spoonfuls Lemon Flavoured Oil
2 spoonfuls Balsamic Vinegar with Pomegranate
1. Cut the salmon into little cubes and place in a bowl
2. Chop the dill and add.
3. Cut the apple and the cucumber into little cubes and mix delicately with the salmon and the lemon juice.
5. Leave for 1 hour in the fridge.
6. Mix the Lemon Flavoured Oil with the Balsamic Vinegar with Pomegranate
7. Pour this sauce over the salmon tartare and mix
8. Add the ground peppercorns and the Salt & Herbs Mixture for Fish. The meal's ready!
Check items to add to the cart or tout sélectionner
a fine selection of the best
local and artisanal products
for orders over 70€
in metropolitan France
at your home or in a relay point
by Credit Card, American Express