1. Wash, peel and cut the fresh tomatoes in pieces. Keep them aside.
2. Wash the white beans with cold water.
3. Cut the carrots and squash in slices, as well as the white cabbage, the onion and the leek. Mince the garlic and cut the potato in cubes. Keep it all aside.
4. Fry the chopped bacon in a big pot with a little Mas de l’Ange – Fruity black olive oil. Add the carrot pieces, leek, onion, garlic and cabbage, 3 table spoons of Modena vinegar aged 10 years and let it all fry under a lid for 10 minutes. Stir occasionally.
5. Then add the fresh tomato pieces and the minced canned ones. Remove the lid and let it all cook for 5 more minutes.
6. Add now 60 cl water in the pot, as well as 3 cubes of vegetable bouillon and let it simmer for 20 minutes.
7. Add the potato pieces and the conchiglioni pasta and let it all simmer for 8 more minutes.
8. Finally, add the squash, the rosemary and the white beans and let the soup cook for 3 last minutes.
9. Remove the pot from the fire and season with a pinch of Camargue fleur de sel salt and freshly milled white Phu Quoc pepper.
9. Pour your Minestrone soup in soup plates and decorate each of them with a drizzle of Modena vinegar aged 10 years and a drizzle of Mas de l’Ange – Fruity black olive oil, as well as a pinch of grated Parmigiano Reggiano and a few parsley leaves.