Preparation Main dish
1. Thinly mince the garlic clove and remove the thyme leaves from the branch.
2. Wash all the mushrooms and cut the boletus and porcini mushrooms in 4 pieces, and the chanterelles in 2.
3. Peel and cut the celeriac, the rutabaga and the parsnip into 4 pieces.
4. Fry the minced garlic in a pot on a medium fire for 1 minute, then add the mushrooms, vegetables and thyme, as well as 1 table spoon of Huile de Tous les Jours olive oil and 1 table spoon of melted butter.
5. Let it all fry for about 2 minutes.
1. Wash and cut the mushrooms in big pieces.
2. Thinly mince the shallots and fry them a little in a pan with 2 table spoons of Huile de Tous les Jours olive oil and 1 table spoon of melted butter, before adding all the mushrooms.
3. Let it all fry on a medium fire for 5 minutes.
4. Add the white wine and the laurel leaves and let it simmer for 3 minutes.
5. Add the milk and fresh cream and let it simmer for 20 minutes.
6. Remove the water from the mixture and mix it using a blender to obtain a mousse.
Preparing for serving
1. Arrange the main dish in 4 soup plates.
2. Heat the sauce and spread it on each plate.
3. Pour 1 table spoon of white balsamic vinegar with white truffle on every portion.
4. Before serving, pour 1 tea spoon of white truffle olive oil and season with 1 pinch of summer truffle salt.