1. Peel the Jerusalem artichokes and thinly mince the cloves of garlic.
2. Put 1 table spoon of Huile de Tous les Jours olive oil in a deep pot and fry the shallot until it becomes golden, then add the garlic.
3. Now add the milk, fresh cream, the cube of vegetable bouillon and 25 cl of water. Let it all simmer until the Jerusalem artichokes become soft.
4. Mix the soup in the pot using a handheld blender then heat it.
5. Pour the soup in soup plates, after having put 1 tea spoon of white balsamic vinegar with white truffle in the bottom of each plate.
6. Decorate your soup plates by putting on top of each portion 1 table spoon of white truffle olive oil and 1 pinch of summer truffle salt and black Phu Quoc pepper.