1. Peel and cut the yellow onions, mince the garlic and the three ripe tomatoes, cut the pepper in small pieces and the leek in slices. Mince the parsley leaves and keep them aside.
2. In a pot, heat 1-2 table spoons of lemon flavoured oil and fry the pieces of onion, garlic and leek. Also add the laurel leaf and the oregano on a slow fire for 10 minutes and under a lid. Mix occasionally.
3. At the end of the cooking time, add 3 table spoons of balsamic vinegar with mango.
4. Add the orange zests, the minced pepper and the pieces of ripe tomatoes. Let it all cook for 10-15 minutes under a lid.
5. In the same pot, add the court bouillon, 50 cl of water and the tomato paste.
6. Mix firmly and let it boil, then lower the fire and let it simmer without a lid for 15 minutes. Remove the laurel leaf from the soup.
7. Preheat your oven at 150 Celsius degrees (about 300 Fahrenheit degrees).
8. Cut the fish filets into pieces.
9. Oil a baking tray with a thin layer of lemon flavoured oil, arrange the fish pieces on it and put it in the oven for 5 minutes.
10. During this time, remove the soup from the fire and pour it in soup plates.
11. In each plate, add some fish pieces on top of the soup.
12. Finally, decorate each plate with some minced parsley and a drizzle of lemon flavoured oil. Season with a pinch of White Phu Quoc pepper and Camargue fleur de sel salt.