1. Thinly mince the red onion and garlic and keep them aside.
2. Mince the tomatoes as well and keep them.
3. Wash the dried lentils with cold water.
4. Fry the red onion and garlic in a pot until they become scorched.
5. Add the tomato pieces, cumin, red lentils, the cube of vegetable bouillon, as well as 80 cl of water.
6. Let it boil then simmer until the lentils become soft.
7. Drain the surplus of water slowly until your mixture gets the consistency of a thick purée.
8. Season with Salt with Espelette pepper and black Kerala pepper, then mix the soup with the chickpeas.
9. Arrange your soup in soup plates and pour 1 tea spoon of white balsamic vinegar and 1 table spoon of First – First harvest olive oil on top of each plate.
9. Decorate each plate with a sprig of parsley.