1. Remove the seeds from the red peppers and cut them in small pieces. Keep to one side.
2. Brown theshallots in a pan on medium hear with the huile de tous les jours oil.
3. Next, add the red peppers and simmer for about 10 minutes, stirring from time to time as they cook.
4. Pour in the vegetable stock and the whole milk.
5. Cook for 10 - 15 minutes at medium heat.
6. Blend the preparation for 2 - 3 minutes to obtain a creamy soup.
7. Pour 1 soupspoon of white balsamic vinegar with mango in each bowl before adding the soup.
8. Finish with a drip of Héritage olive oil.
9. Serve the soup hot.