1. Roughly chop the shallot and fry it on medium heat with 2 tbsp of Tous les Jours Olive oil until transparent.
2. Gently heat the milk, cream, vegetable stock, parmesan, shallot and thyme, until the parmesan has melted.
3. Remove the thyme from the milk and blend.
4. Roughly chop the semi-dried tomatoes and the truffle slices.
5. Before serving, sprinkle a tsp of thyme flavoured olive paste, ½ tbsp of semi-dried cherry tomatoes and the 8 slices of summer truffle.
6. Heat the soup gently.
7. Finish with a drizzle of First Harvest olive oil.