- Cook your eggs for 9 minutes
- Rinse and wring lettuce and mash. Peel the radishes, rinse them and cut them into slices. Peel the small carrots and cut them in half lengthwise.
- Divide lettuce, mash, radish slices and carrots into a bowl. Cut the hard-boiled eggs into quarters.
- You can switch to preparing the sauce...
- Peel the garlic cloves and pound them. Add egg yolks and Everyday olive oil, always turning. This sauce takes very easily.
- Finish with salt, pepper and a small lemon juice.