Strawberry salad with basil, almonds and Black Pearls of Balsamic Vinegar
300 g strawberries
1 handful of mint leaves
Pressed Lime Flavoured Oil
Balsamic Vinegar with Raspberry
Black Voatsiperifery Pepper
Balsamic Vinegar with Mango
Black Balsamic Vinegar Pearls
1. Preheat the fan oven to 180 degrees.
2. Mix a small spoonful of Balsamic Vinegar with Mango and the almonds and bake in the oven for 10 minutes. Leave to cool.
3. Wash the lime and grate some of the peel.
4. Cut the strawberries in 4 and chop the mint finely.
5. Make a dressing with 2 spoonfuls of Pressed Lime-Flavoured Oil, 1 spoonful of lime juice, 2 spoonfuls of Balsamic Vinegar with Raspberry and the grated lime peel.
6. Pour the dressing over the strawberries. Leave to marinate 20 minutes in the fridge.
7. Crush the grilled almonds into small pieces. Leave to one side.
8. Sprinkle the chopped mint leaves and almonds over the marinated strawberries. Season with the freshly ground pepper.
9. Add the Pearls of Balsamic Vinegar.
10. Serve rwith fresh cream of a scoop of vanilla ice cream.