1. Cut the chicken breast fillet in slices and scrub it with some salt with herbs.
2. Fry the chicken slices in 1 tablespoon of Huile de tous les jours oil in a pan over a medium fire.
3. Peel the grapefruits and oranges, cut them in pieces and put them in a salad bowl. Cut the avocado and add it to the salad bowl, as well as the fried chicken pieces.
4. Add the arugula salad and mix gently.
5. Prepare the vinaigrette with 4 tablespoons of Huile de tous les jours oil, 2 tablespoons of Modena vinegar IGP, and one or two pinches of salt with herbs.
6. Add the lavender honey IGP, a pinch of Timut pepper and pour the vinaigrette on the salad.