1. Sprinkle Fleur de Sel salt with Espelette pepper on the chicken breasts.
2. Cook the chicken on low heat with the Huile deTtous les Jours oil. Leave to one side.
3. Peel the oranges and the grapefruit.
4. Separate the segments of the citrus fruit. Place in a salad bowl.
5. Cut the avocados and cooked chicken into small cubes and add to the vegetables.
6. Add the rocket salad and mix gently. Leave to one side.
7. Prepare the dressing with the Héritage oil, the Red Orange Balsamic Vinegar and the Fleur de Sel salt with Espelette pepper.
8. Pour the dressing over the salad.
9. Season with the red Phu Quoc pepper and a light drizzle of Multi-flower Honey.