Capon supreme with truffle
|Nb de personnes
|Temps de préparation
|Temps de cuisson
- 1 capon ( about 2.2 pounds)
- 100 g of honey with summer truffle
- 1 jar of summer truffle slices
- 500 g of chestnuts 500 g of new potatoes
- 1/2 tsp. organic Kerala black grand cru pepper
- 2/3 tsp. powdered sugar
- Camargue salt flower
- Brush the capon with all of the truffle honey then put it in a casserole dish with salt and pepper and cover halfway with water.
- Let the capon cook for 30 minutes. At the end of 30 minutes of cooking,
- Open the casserole, smell and adjust the taste.
- Turn on the oven at thermostat 7 (210 ° C) to preheat.
- Place the chestnuts in a baking dish, then bake them for 5 minutes.
- Open the casserole again and cook the potatoes for 10 minutes.
- At the end of cooking, in the dish where the chestnuts are, place the capon with the potatoes, sprinkle everything with sugar then bake for 10 to 15 minutes in a hot oven (210 ° C) so that the capon is golden.
- In the remaining sauce from the casserole dish, add the truffle slices cold.
- Serve the capon with the sauce on the side.