Tomatoes and cream of mozzarella with Genoese pesto
75 g mozzarella
1 spoonful fresh cream
2 spoonful basil flavoured oil
1 dl of 30% fat thick whipping cream
20 cherry tomatoes
5 petals of dried tomatoes
100 g of tomato flesh
Provençal basil pesto
salt for the salad and the pasta
freshly ground black Phu Quoc pepper
8 leaves of basil
1. Mix the mozzarella, fresh cream and Basil-flavoured Oil together.
2. Whip the thick cream and add it delicately. Season with salt and pepper. Place in fridge in a single-use piping bag.
3. Cut off the tops of the cherry tomatoes and remove the flesh.
4. Season the flesh with salt and pepper.
5. Put a small spoonful of Genoese Pesto into each tomato and then a small spoonful of tomato flesh. Finish with the mozzarella cream.
6. Cut the semi-dried tomatoes in 4 and spread the mozzarella cream on top.
7. Put the tops back on the stuffed tomatoes.
8. Put 1-2 teaspoons of Genoese Pesto on a plate, add the tomatoes and place basil leaves and parmesan on top of the tomatoes.
9. Season with salt and pepper and pour a little Basil-flavoured Oil over the dish.