Savory tart with tomatoes & mustard with Provence herbs
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 4 very ripe tomatoes
- Mustard with Provence herbs
- Provence herbs
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Camargue salt flower
- Pre-cook the dough (pierced with a fork) 5 min at 230 ° C.
- Meanwhile, cut the tomatoes into slices 3 mm thick.
- Take the precooked dough out of the oven. brush the bottom with the mustard with herbs of Provence ... add enough so that the bottom in dough is not visible.
- Arrange the tomato slices, make several layers.
- Sprinkle with Provence herbs. Add Camargue salt flower and 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil.
- Bake for 20 min at 230 ° C then cover with aluminum foil for another 20 min. After these 20 minutes, remove the aluminum foil and cook for another 5 minutes with the oven door open. To taste with a green salad.