Tomato salad - mozzarella & balsamic vinegar with tomato & basil
4 large tomatoes
20 red and yellow cherry tomatoes
1 mozzarella di Buffala
12 raspberries cut in half
3 soupspoons of basil-flavoured olive oil
1 soupspoon of Balsamic Vinegar with Tomato & Basil
Salt & Herbs Mixture for Pasta & Salads
Grand cru red Phu Quoc pepper
1. Peel the big tomatoes and cut them in different sized pieces. Add the halved cherry tomatoes.
2. Cut the mozzarella into cubes. Leave to one side.
3. Make a dressing with the White Balsamic Vinegar with Basil & Tomato, the Basil Flavoured Olive Oil, the Salt & Herbs Mixture for Pasta and Salads, the ground Grand Cru pepper.
4. Pour the vinaigrette over the tomatoes.
5. Add the cubes of mozzarella, the raspberry halves and decorate with the mint and basil leaves.