Lamb shoulder with roasted potatoes
|Nb de personnes
- 800g lamb shoulder, diced
- 500g new potatoes
- 40g butter
- 3 new onions
- 3 cloves garlic
- 3 tbsp extra virgin Every day olive oil
- 2 fresh rosemary sprigs
- 2 bay leaves
- Preheat the oven to 160 ° C. Cut the potatoes in half. Mince the onions.
- Place the oil and butter in a baking dish. Add the herbs and onions then the meat and finally the potatoes. To mix everything.
- Season with salt and pepper and bake for about an hour (remember to mix during cooking so that the food does not catch on the bottom of the dish)
- Increase the temperature to 200 ° C. Mix the ingredients a little in the mold and bake for another 5 to 10 minutes while the potatoes brown.