Potatoes salad with Green fruity "Héritage" olive oil
- 800g potatoes
- 1 onion
- 1 shallot
- 15 pickles
- 4 tablespoons of green fruity "Héritage" olive oil
- 2 tablespoons wine vinegar
- Cook potatoes in boiling salted, peppery water for 30 minutes for 30 minutes.
- Peelthem with a knife.
- Then dice the potatoes and set aside in a large bowl.
- While cooking, peel and slice the onion and shallot. Cut the pickles into slices. Set aside in a bowl for the rest.
- Prepare the sauce with oil, vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Mix the potatoes with the onion-stilt-pickers and add all the sauce, mixing gently.
- Cool in the fridge for at least 1 hour.