Exotic fruit salad with blood orange balsamic vinegar
- 1 mango
- 4 oranges
- 4 blood oranges
- 2 passion fruit
- 2 tablespoons of Lemon flavoured oil
- 2 tablespoons of Red orange balsamic vinegar
- Freshly milled Black Kampot pepper
- Peel the mango and oranges, included blood oranges. Cut the mango in cubes and oranges in quarters.
- Cut the passion fruit in two. With a spoon, pick the pulp and mix it with the orange and mango pieces in a salad bowl.
- Create a salad dressing with the lemon flavoured oil and the red orange balsamic vinegar.
- Season your salad dressing with a bit of freshly milled black Kampot pepper.
- Keep your fruit salad in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes before serving.