Risotto with mushroom & truffle
- 250 g of truffle risotto
- 300g mushrooms (chanterelles, porcini mushrooms, chanterelles, button mushrooms)
- 2 vegetable stock cubes
- 1 sweet onion
- 10 cl of white wine + 3 tbsp
- 15 cl of fresh cream
- 100 g freshly grated Parmesan
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 knob of butter
- 2 tbsp of olive oil with summer truffle
- 3 sprigs of parsley
- salt and pepper
- Rinse the mushrooms, dry them and cut them into large pieces.
- In a frying pan, melt the butter and brown the minced garlic clove for 2 minutes
- Add the mushrooms for 3 minutes over high heat
- Add 3 tablespoons of white wine and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the crème fraîche and mix.
- Salt and pepper and set aside.
- Boil a liter of water in which you will melt the bouillon cubes.
- Book. In a casserole dish, brown the onion cut into small cubes in 1 tablespoon of truffle olive oil
- Add the rice and cook, stirring, for 1 minute (until it becomes transparent).
- Add 10 cl of white wine and when it is absorbed by the rice, add a ladle of broth and mix.
- Repeat adding the broth little by little. Allow the rice to absorb the juice well before adding more.
- Do this until the broth is gone Add the Parmesan, 1 tablespoon of Maison Brémond 1830 truffle oil, the mushrooms, cover and wait 2 minutes then mix everything together. Serve and enjoy!