Provencal Vegetables tian
- 1 ovenproof dish
- 1 cutting board
- 1 peeling knife
- 1 knife
- 2 zucchinis
- 3 potatoes
- 2 eggplants
- 1 ketchup with herbs of Provence Maison Bremond 1830
- Salt with herbs of Provence Maison Bremond 1830
- Black Kerala pepper Maison Bremond 1830
- 150g of grater Gruyère cheese
- Garlic powder
- Preheat the oven at 180°C
- Peel the potatoes
- Wash eggplants and zucchinis
- Cut all the vetables into strips.
- Butter the ovenproof dish and sprinkle it with garlic.
- Have one layer of potatoes, then one of eggplants and one of zucchinis. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and garlic.
- Repeat this step twice in orde to obtain 3 layers of each vegetable.
- Then pour the whole ketchup in the dish and sprinkle of grated Gruyère cheese.
- Oven at 180°C for 45 minutes.
- Check the cooking process using the tip of a knife.