Baked nectarines and strawberries
1 spoonful of all flower honey
A sprig of rosemary
4 teaspoons of Pressed Lime Oil
4 teaspoons of Balsamic Vinegar with Raspberry
1. Cut the nectarines in 8 segments and remove the leaves from the strawberries.
2. Take the rosemary leaves off the stems. Leave to one side.
3. Melt the mullti-flower honey in a frying pan until you obtain a light caramel.
4. Add the nectarine segments and mix well. Add the rosemary leaves and bake in a low oven for 2-3 minutes.
5. Add 20 strawberries to the pan and cook for 20 seconds.
6. Cut the remaining strawberries in slices.
7. Arrange the baked fruit and strawberry slices on a plate.
8. Pour 1 teaspoon of Lemon-Flavoured Oil and 1 teaspoon of Balsamic Vinegar with Raspberry as the final touch.