Grilled fruit with almond cream
75 g almond cream
200 g halved or quartered strawberries
2 bananas cut in pieces
½ pineapple cut in pieces
2 spoonfuls finely chopped mint
Balsamic Vinegar with Mango
1. Mix the Almond cream with 30 g of lemon juice. Add 10 g lemon oil drip by drip to obtain a creamy consistency. Leave to one side.
2. Cut the fruit as explained in the list of ingredients.
3. Mix the fruit, herbs, 3 spoonfuls of lemon oil and 1 spoonful of lemon juice and leave the salad to marinate for 30 minutes.
4. Divide the salad on 4 sheets of aluminium foil, add a spoonful of the almond cream mixture. Cook on the grill for 5 minutes.
5. Add 1 small spoonful of Balsamic Vinegar with Mango.
6. Serve as is or with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.