Carpaccio of red beetroot with black tapenade dressing
2 beetroot of about 300 g each
Camargue Fleur de Sel Salt
2 spoonfuls Black Tapenade from Provence
8 spoonfuls olive oil
2 spoonfuls grated parmesan
Finely chopped spring onion
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon Modena Balsamic Vinegar or with figs
7-8 black Voatsiperifery peppercorns
1. Preheat the oven to 160 degrees.
2. Boil the beetroot in salted water.
3. Put the beetroot in the oven and bake in a fan oven for 30 minutes.
5. Remove the beetroot from the oven and leave to sweat for 2 or 3 hours with the salt.
6. Remove excess salt and leave to cool.
7. Make a marinade with the Black Tapenade, oilve oil, parmesan, onions, lemon juice and Balsamic Vinegar.
8. Cover a serving dish with the marinade.
9. Use a pointed knife or a mandolin and cut the beetroot in thin slices without peeling them.
10. Arrange the slices of beetroot in the dish.
11. Pour the olive oil and a few drops of Balsamic Vinegar with Peach over the beetroot slices and sprinkle pepper on top.
12. Serve immediately.
You can use boiled beetroot instead of salted beetroot.