Grilled pineapple with Chilli Flavoured Oil
1 spoonful multi-flower honey
2 spoonfuls lime juice
1 spoonfuls Huile de Tous les Jours oil
2 spoonfuls of Chilli Flavoured oil
½ bunch of coriander
Balsamic Vinegar with Mango
1. Mix the honey and the lemon juice, and add the Huile de Tous les Jours oil and the Chilli Flavoured oil. Add the chopped coriander. Leave the marinade to one side.
2. Cut the pineapple in triangles a little under 1 cm thick.
3. Put the triangles on skewers and brush them with the marinade. Leave in a cool place for about 1 hour.
4. Grill the pineapple kebabs and brush them with the marinade while they cook.
5. The pineapple is cooked when it is soft in the middle.
6. Pour over a teaspoon of Balsamic Vinegar with Mango.
7.Serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.