1. Cut the salmon into little cubes and place them in a bowl.
2. Chop the dill and add it.
3. Cut the apple and the cucumber into little cubes and mix them delicately with the salmon.
4. Add the lemon juice.
5. Let it rest 1 hour in the fridge.
6. Mix the Lemon Flavoured Oil with the Balsamic Vinegar with Pomegranate and pour this sauce over the salmon tartare.
7. Add the ground peppercorns and the Salt & Herbs Mixture for Fish.
Check items to add to the cart or tout sélectionner
a fine selection of the best
local and artisanal products
for orders over 70€
in metropolitan France
at your home or in a relay point
by Credit Card, American Express