- Wash the vegetables.
- Cut the courgettes lengthwise.
- Peel and cut the carrots into sticks.
- Cut the celery stalks into slices.
- Peel the potatoes and cut them lengthwise.
- Cut the tomatoes into cubes.
- Chop the onions and crush the garlic cloves.
- Prepare a pot of vegetable broth by diluting the cube in simmering water.
- Keep the broth warm over low heat. Heat the olive oil in a sauté pan, sauté the onions.
- Add the potatoes, then the carrots.
- Wet with one or two ladles of vegetable broth. When the broth has evaporated a little, add the zucchini, diced tomatoes, herbs (chopped coriander and chopped parsley), spices.
- Add again with vegetable broth. Cover and simmer 25 minutes.