4 middle-sized potatoes
2 vegetable bouillon cubes
Salt & herbs mixture for meat
Freshly milled Black Kampot pepper
1 table spoon of First – First harvest olive oil
1 table spoon of Premium balsamic vinegar with fig
1. Wash and peel all the vegetables.
2. Cut the carrots, half turnip and potatoes in equal pieces, and slice the half leek.
3. Mince the fresh parsley.
4. Cut the meatballs in slices and the cabbage in small pieces.
5. Put the vegetables, the minced parsley and the meatballs in a pot and cover with water. Add the 2 vegetable bouillon cubes.
6. Let it boil and simmer until all the vegetables become tender.
7. Slice the sausages and add them to the soup.
8. Add 1 table spoon of First – First harvest olive oil and 1 table spoon of Premium balsamic vinegar with fig.
9. Finally, season the soup with 1 pinch of salt & herbs mixture for meat and 1 one of freshly milled black Kampot pepper.