1. Remove the skin of the orange and the grapefruit and cut them into pieces, remove the membranes.
2. Remove the lime skin as well with a knife or better, a zester, then put the zest in a pot of cold water and let it boil. Do it once again in more cold water, then drain the zest.
3. Put the citrus pieces, the zest, the applesauce and the Balsamic vinegar with lemon in a pot. Remove it from fire before the preparation starts to boil and let it cool.
4. Wash the apples, cut them in two and remove the core before cutting them in slices and add them to the citrus soup.
5. Cut the banana in thin slices that you will arrange in the bottom of soup plates, before pouring on them the citrus and apple soup.
6. Finally, add in each plate 1 tablespoon of Lemon flavoured olive oil and a pinch of cinnamon.