1. Cut the apple in small pieces and marinate them in a bit of white truffle olive oil.
2. Mince the onion and the garlic cloves and cut the squashes and the carrot in pieces.
3. Fry the minced onion in two table spoons of Huile de Tous les Jours olive oil in a big pot on a medium fire until it becomes golden.
4. Add the garlic and carrot pieces and proceed with the cooking for 2 minutes.
5. You can now add the squash pieces and let it all simmer for 10 minutes. Stir occasionally.
6. Add the milk, 50 cl of water and the cubes of vegetable bouillon. Let it all simmer 10 minutes.
7. Mix your soup using a handheld blender and heat it again.
8. Pour the soup in soup plates, decorate each portion with pieces of marinated apple, as well as a drizzle of white truffle olive oil and a drizzle of white balsamic vinegar with white truffle.