Roast avocado, rocket and smocky bacon with Pepper vinegar & Garlic olive oil
|Nb de personnes||4 personnes|
|Temps de préparation||10 mn|
|Temps de cuisson||5 mn|
2 ripe Avocados
4 thin slices smoky bacon
75g arugula (rocket)
1 red oignon
2 soupsoons garlic oil
2 soupsoons Espelette pepper vinegar
3 soupsoons Gren fruity Héritage extra virgin olive oil
- Wash the salad and spin dry it. peel the onion and cut in very thin slices.
- Remove the rind from the bacon and brown it in a dry no-stock frying pan, on both sides. Level to cool and cut into strips.
- Cut the avocados in half and removes stone; Peel the avocados and coat the cut side gently with a little garlic oil.
- Wipe the frying pan and cook avocados in it, on the cut side for 3 to 4 minutes: they will turn pale brown and become crunchy.
- Put the lettuce and the avocados in four plates. Sprinckle the avocado with onion and the lettuce with bacon. Mix the vinegar with olive oil. Pour the Espelette pepper vinegar into the home in the avocado and coat the salad with garlic oil. Serve immediatly, mixing a little vinegar in the lettuce before eating the avocado and the lettuce together.
Recipe by Elisabeth Scotto & photo by Edouard Sicot