Salmon tartare with apple
300 g fresh boned salmon fillet
1/2 green apple (Granny Smith)
1½ sprigs of fresh dill
2 to 3 pinches of the Salt & Herb Mixture for Ffish
10 Grand cru white Phu-Quoc peppercorns
4 spoonfuls Lemon Flavoured Oil
2 spoonfuls Balsamic Vinegar with Pomegranate
1. Cut the salmon into little cubes and place in a bowl
2. Chop the dill and add.
3. Cut the apple and the cucumber into little cubes and mix delicately with the salmon and the lemon juice.
5. Leave for 1 hour in the fridge.
6. Mix the Lemon Flavoured Oil with the Balsamic Vinegar with Pomegranate
7. Pour this sauce over the salmon tartare and mix
8. Add the ground peppercorns and the Salt & Herbs Mixture for Fish. The meal's ready!