Salmon with Chilli flavoured oil and Balsamic Vinegar with Mango
300 g salmon
24 cherry tomatoes
1/2 red onion
4 small handfuls of young spinach leaves
A handful of coriander
4 spoonfuls of Chilli Flavoured oil
4 spoonfuls of Balsamic Vinegar with Mango
Fleur de Sel Salt and Espelette Pepper
Freshly ground White Phu Quoc Pepper
1. Cut the salmon into 2 cm x 2 cm cubes, and share them out between 4 sheets of aluminium foil.
2. Cut the cherry tomatoes in half.
3. Cut the onion into thin segments, the pepper in large chunks and the strawberries in half.
4. Place the vegetables on the salmon cubes.
5. Pour a spoonful of Chilli Flavoured oil and 1 spoonful of Balsamic Vinegar with Mango over the top.
6. Season with salt and pepper.
7. Close the aluminium papillotes and cook under the grill for about 10 minutes.