- Mix the basil leaves (2 florets) with the cream and let stand for at least 3 hours in the refrigerator.
- Soak the gelatin sheets in cold water.
- Heat the cream & basil mixture and add the sugar and the squeezed sheets of gelatin.
- Fill half the glasses with the panna cotta mixture then put in the refrigerator for 3 hours.
Mix the leaves of a bunch of basil with the almond powder, lemon juice, lemon balsamic vinegar, then add a few drops of olive oil to the basil, pepper and salt.
- Peel the citrus fruits (tangerine, lemon and lime) and divide them into quarters
- Take the glasses out of the fridge, cover the panna cotta with a thin layer of basil coulis.
- Arrange the citrus on top.