Gioconda dessert with Organic white almond and milk spread
- 60g of egg whites
- 12g of sugar
- 70g of almond powder
- 75g of icing sugar
- 2 eggs
- 25g of flour
- 1 jar of organic white almond and milk spread
- 1 can of pears in syrup (at least 2 pears)
- 8 crushed almonds for the decoration
1. Preheat the oven at 180C° or 356F°.
2. In a salad bowl, mix the almond powder and icing sugar.
3. Add the 2 eggs and incorporate the flour.
4. Beat the whites until stiff then keep beating to add the sugar, you then get meringued egg whites.
5. Softly mix the two mixtures together.
6. Spread it on a baking tray.
7. Cook for about 8-10 minutes.
1. Cut your biscuit plaque in 4 identical shapes.
2. Slice the pears in thick chips.
3. For the dressing, proceed like this: on a layer of Gioconda biscuit, spread a generous quantity of sweet spread, then add a layer of pear slices. Add one more biscuit layer, then another generous layer of sweet spread, do this again twice.
4. On top of the last biscuit, add a thin layer of pears, then finish with the almond pieces, and on top of them, arrange some pear chips (caramelize them before) for the decoration.
5. Let it rest in the fridge for at least 3 hours before serving.