1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
2. Cut the red onion in small sections, the garlic cloves in half, the carrots legnthwise in 2 or 4 and the parsnip in 2 or 4. Put all the vegetables into a big salad bowl.
3. Wash the potatoes and cut them in half or in sections. Add them to the other vegetables.
4. Mix the Huile de Tous les Jours Oil and the Modena Balsamic Vinegar with the vegetables.
5. Season with the Fleur de Sel Salt and the Kampot pepper. Squeeze half an orange.
6. Cook for 30 - 40 minutes. Mix the vegetables as they cook.
7. Before serving, season with a drip of Héritage Olive Oil on the vegetables.