1. Preheat your oven to 240 degrees.
2. Shell the langoustines while keeping the shell. Cut them in half lengthwise.
3. Grate the zest of half a lemon.
4. Finely chop the garlic, tarragon, ginger and grated lemon zest.
5. Toss these herbs with extra virgin Christmas olive oil.
6. Brush the langoustines with this mixture.
7. Put them in the oven for 2 minutes maximum.
8. Arrange them on the plates, add a squeeze of lemon and sprinkle with Espelette pepper and Camargue fleur de sel before serving.