Halloween shortbread with clementine & orange jam
|Temps de préparation
|Temps de cuisson
- For 20 shortbreads:
- 250g of butter (at room temperature)
- 110g caster sugar
- 2 egg yolks
- 300g flour
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 jar of Corsican Clementine & Orange jam
- Separate the whites from the yolks of the eggs. Pour the flour on a work surface. Knead it with the butter without working it too much. Make a fountain in the center and add the sugar, vanilla, egg yolks and salt. Mix quickly.
- Let stand for 1 hour in the fridge. Preheat the oven th.5 (160 ° C).
- Roll out the dough and using a rolling pin, get a cookie cutter in the shape of a ghost / pumpkin, cut it out.
- Bake on a buttered baking sheet for 15 minutes then let cool. Finally, cover your shortbread with a generous spoonful of jam