Fruit paste wrap - Apricot Passion & White Chocolate
For the dough:
110g caster sugar
70g of flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
200g Apricot Passion fruit paste & white chocolate
5 cl cream of liquid
- Separate the yolks from the whites.
- Mix the yolks with the sugar until they are white.
- Add the flour.
- Whisk the egg whites with the baking soda. Add the egg whites to the mixture.
- Line the drip pan with baking parchment, brush with a drizzle of oil to make it easier to remove from the pan. Roll out the dough and place in the oven for 10-15 minutes th-6.
- Turn the sponge cake over on a clean cloth, remove the baking paper and roll up immediately. For 5 minutes the time to prepare the filling.
- Melt the chocolate and add the liquid cream.
- Unroll the sponge cake. Fill with 3/4 of the chocolate. Roll your sponge cake and coat with the remaining 1/4.