Pavlova with pistachio cream and red fruit
6 egg whites
100 g sugar
80 g icing sugar
20 g cornflour or potato flour
2-3 handfulls or 10 g puffed rice
2 soupspoons of balsamic vinegar with peach and apricot
1.5 dl whipping cream
2.5 tb pistachio cream with olive oil and caramelized pistachio nuts
2.5 soupspoons lemon-flavoured oil
1 passion fruit
1. Preheat the oven to 130 degrees.
2. Whisk the egg whites and add the sugar progressively until the mixture becomes solid.
3. Add the icing sugar and the cornflour tothe egg whites.
4. Add the puffed rice and the balsamic vinegar with peach and apricot to the egg whites.
5. Spread on a baking sheet and cook for about 60-70 minutes.
6. Whip the cream.
7. Mix the lemon-flavoured oil with the pistachio cream.
8. Add the whipped cream to the pistachio cream and whisk rapidly (a little at a time).
9. Spread the mixture of cream and pistachios on the cooked meringue.
10. Put the passionfruit on the cream and edecorate with fruit such as strawberries, redcurrants, blueberries and raspberries.
Decorate with the icing sugar.