Provencal "Galette des rois"
- 300g of Type T55 flour
- 75g of sugar
- 3g of salt
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons of orange blossom
- 5 tablespoons of milk
- 1 baker's yeast bag
- 75g of butter
- 150g of Corsican Clementine & Orange Jam
- 100g of grain sugar
- 50g of candied fruits
- Savarin mould
1. Knead the flour, sugar, salt, 2 eggs, orange blossom, 4 tablespoons of milk and baker's yeast in a food processor.
2. Add the butter, and knead the dough again.
3. Cover with a tissue and leave to rest for 1h30.
4. After sprouting, degas the dough by hand.
5. Spread the dough into a rectangle.
6. Spread the jam on the dough and roll it out lengthwise.
7. Butter a savarin mould and place the dough in it.
8. Brush the dough with the mixture of 1 whole egg and a tablespoon of milk.
9. Sprinkle the grainsugar and candied fruit.
10. eave to rest for 1h
11. Cook the Provencal galette des rois at 180°C for 30 minutes.