300g amandine potatoes
1 small pink grapefruit
1 bunch of dill
100ml of Héritage Oil
Camargue Fleur de Sel Salt
White Phu Quoc pepper
1. Peel the potatoes and cook them in salted boiling water for 15 - 30 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, prepare the pink grapefruit segments and cut them into small pieces.
Leave to one side.
3. Mix the Héritage Olive Oil with a hand blender for about 30 - 40 seconds.
4. When the potatoes are cooked, mash them with a fork.
5. Mix the potatoes with the Dill oil and the grapefruit segments.
6. Season witht the Fleur de Sel Salt and the white Phu Quoc pepper.
Très bonne purée avec les poissons et les plats à base de noix coco.
Check items to add to the cart or tout sélectionner
a fine selection of the best
local and artisanal products
for orders over 70€
in metropolitan France
at your home or in a relay point
by Credit Card, American Express