Potatoes in truffle oil and slices of summer truffle
500 g potatoes
100 ml fresh cream
50 ml milk
4 tbsp butter
Summer truffle salt
1 tbsp. truffle oil
Slices of summer truffle
1. Peel the potatoes, immerse them in cold water in a saucepan and cook them..
2. Boil the potatoes until they are tender, drain them and steam for a few minutes.
3. Heat the cream, butter and milk.
4. Add 1 tablespoon of Espelette pepper oil to finalize the marinade.
5. Add the rest of the liquid and stir until the mass is homogeneous.
6. Taste with salt with summer truffle and truffle oil and decorate with flakes of summer truffle.