Fleur de Sel salt with Espelette pepper
500 g chicken drumsticks
100 g tomato sauce
1 soupspoon of Banyuls Vinegar
Freshly ground black Kampot pepper
1 soupspoon of Chilli Flavoured oil
20 g Multi-flower Honey
1. Mix the Sherry vinegar with the honey, add the Chilli Flavoured oil and the tomato sauce. Leave to one side.
2. Rub the chicken peices with a teaspoon of Fleur de Sel salt with Chilli.
3. Mix the drumsticks in the marinade and leave to marinate at least five hours and up to one day in a deep dish.
4. Before grilling the drumticks add 1 soupsoon of Chilli Flavoured oil to the marinade.
5. Brush the chicken drumsticks with the rest of the marinade as they cook.
6. Season with freshly ground pepper.
Serve the chicken drumsticks with a ratatouille.
Check items to add to the cart or tout sélectionner
a fine selection of the best
local and artisanal products
for orders over 70€
in metropolitan France
by Credit Card, American Express