1. Boil water in a saucepan.
2. Put the mussels in the boiling water for minutes. Strain and leave to one side
3. Finely chop the garlic and the onions.
4. Cut the tomatoes into little cubes, cut the bread coarsely finely chop the parsley. Leave to one side.
5. Brown the onion and garlic in the Huile de Tous les Jours Oil in a frying pan until they are shiny.
6. Mix with the tomatoes, bread, parsley, Chilli flavoiured Oil and the Balsamic Vinegar with Mango. Season with th freshly ground pepper.
7. Pour into the moulds and grill for 2-3 minutes in a pan.
8. Serve immediately.