This www.mb-1830.com website is published by MAISON BRÉMOND 1830, whose headquarters are located at 16 Ter Rue d’Italie 13100 AIX-EN-PROVENCE, registered under number 502 734 668 with the Registre du Commerce et des Sociétés d’Aix-en-Provence.
Email address: email@example.com
To host the site, we have chosen F1 Communication Services, a limited company, whose headquarters are located at Impasse Opaline V 13510 Eguilles, registered with the Registre du Commerce et des Sociétés d’Aix-en-Provence with the number 441 530 102.
Director of publication: Laetitia CASANOVA
Chief Editor: Laetitia CASANOVA
Maison Brémond 1830 has created the site for the benefit of all the web users who wish to discover the products, shops, history and activity of the company, and enable the purchase of Maison Brémond 1830 products.
This legal notice may be modified by Maison Brémond 1830 at any time, it is therefore advisable to consult this page regularly.RIGHT TO PRIVACY
Maison Brémond 1830 is committed to transparency regarding its policy relative to the privacy of its customers, and we are particularly careful with the protection of their personal data.
Personal Data means "any information enabling the identification, directly or indirectly, in any form, of the natural persons to whom they apply" (Article 4 of (EU) Rule 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of 27th April 2016 regarding the protection of private individuals where the processing of data of a personal nature is concerned and the free circulation of these data).
For example, in order to proceed with orders and deliveries, Maison Brémond 1830 may need to collect:
- A surname, a first name,
- A postal address,
- A phone number,
- An electronic address.
CAUTION: SOME COOKIES ARE VITAL TO THE PROPER FUNCTIONING OF WEB SITES. IF YOU REFUSE ALL THE COOKIES, THIS MAY RESULT IN YOUR BEING DEPRIVED OF ACCESS TO CERTAIN SERVICES.
On the computer:
We would like to inform you that you can oppose the recording of "cookies" by setting your web browser as follows:
- For Internet Explorer 10 or Edge:
1. Click on Tools, and then on Options Internet.
2. Click on the Privacy tab,
3. Under Settings, move the cursor upwards to block all the cookies or downward to authorize all the cookies, then click on OK.
- For Mozilla Firefox :
1. At the top of the Firefox window, click on the "Tools" menu, then select "Options"
2. Select the "Privacy" tab.
3. Set "Firefox will": Use "Custom Settings for history".
4. Untick "Accept cookies".
5. Click on OK to close the "Options" window.
- For Chrome:
1. Click on the Chrome menu on the right in the web browser toolbar.
2. Select "Settings".
3. Click on "Show advanced settings".
4. Under "Privacy", click on "Content Settings".
5. In the "Cookies" sections, you can modify the following settings:
- Remove cookies
- Block cookies by default
- Allow cookies by default
- Keep cookies and site data by default until browser closes
- Define exceptions for the cookies of certain websites or domains
- For Safari :
1. Choose Safari > "Preferences", click on the "Security" (or "Privacy") tab.
2. In the "Accept cookies" section, choose one of the options.
For Opera :
1. Choose the "File" menu > "Preferences" > "Advanced preferences".
2. Cookie preference cookies.
3. Define the setting that suits you.
- For iPhone :
1. Click on "Settings" icon
2. Click on "Safari" option
3. Section "Privacy and security"
- For Android:
1. Choose the "Edit" menu
2. Click on the "Privacy and security" option
3. "Cookies" section
- For Windows Phone:
1. Choose the "Edit" menu > "Settings"
2. Click on the "Advanced settings" option
3. "Cookies from Web sites and applications" section
- For Chrome mobile:
1. Choose the "Edit" menu > "Settings"
2. Click on the "Privacy" option3. "Delete browsing history" section
ACCESS TO THE SITE
Maison Brémond 1830 is committed to offering its customers an optimal navigation experience and access to the Site, with available and checked tools and information, but may not be held liable for any errors, or the absence of availability of information and/or the presence of viruses on the Site.
Any interruption in the connexion, or difficulty in accessing the Site will not incur the responsibility of Maison Brémond 1830, who is only bound by an "obligation of due care as to the functioning and the continuity of the service.
We will make every effort to inform you of any disturbances linked to the service offered by the Site, nevertheless in the case of force majeure, breakdown or technical problems, access to the site may be difficult or impossible, please warn us by email.EXTERNAL LINKS
The Site contains hypertext links which lead to other sites, Maison Brémond 1830 cannot be held liable for the content, functioning and access to these sites.
Generally speaking, Maison Brémond 1830 recommends that you do not click on links, icons or sites which have not been checked, and invites you to install an up-to-date anti-virus on your devices.INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The Site, its general structure, programmes, texts, images, sounds, and all the components of the site are protected by intellectual property law and are the exclusive property of Maison Brémond 1830.
All reproductions or representations, whether total or partial, of this Site, and any of its components, by whatever process or on any medium, is not authorized and, without our explicit authorisation, is considered to be counterfeit.
Moreover, all the brands and logos on the Site have been registered by Maison Brémond 1830 who is the exclusive owner, any use or reproduction without our authorisation is a counterfeit.APPLICABLE LAW
The conditions of use of the site have been drafted, governed, interpreted and applied in compliance with French law. In the event of dispute, French courts prevail.TO CONTACT US
For any questions, comments or requests relative to the use of the Site or our personal data protection policy, we invite you to write to us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org, we will do everything possible to reply as soon as possible.CREDITS
Photos: Fabien Quinard, Priscillia Rolland, Eléonore Chantrel, François-Xavier Emery, Edouard Sicot, Juliette Treillet and Camille Moirenc. The photos of the items are not contractually binding.