1. Remove the fat excess on the sides of the magret pieces.
2. Cut grids on top of the skin of each magret.
3. Fry it on the skin side over a medium fire for about 6 minutes and, off course, with no extra fat added to the pan.
4. Remove the melted fat and put it back to cook on the other side for 3 minutes.
5. In a salad bowl, mix the multi-flower honey and the vinegar with raspberry pulp.
6. Turn again the magret on the skin side in the pan and pour over it the mixture you have just prepared.
7. Deglaze for 1 minute.
8. Sprinkle a bit of Kerala pepper before serving.
1. Cut the boletus in slices and fry them in a pan with a drizzle of olive oil.
2. When they get golden, pour the fresh cream and mix.
3. Let the mixture thicken over a small fire and then arrange them in the plate around the magret.
CRUSHED POTATOES WITH TRUFFLE
1. Peel the potatoes, cover them with cold water and boil them until they become tender.
2. Heat the cream, butter and milk in a pan.
3. Crush the potatoes in the pan while progressively adding the cream-butter-milk mixture.
4. Add some summer truffle salt and olive oil with pieces of summer truffle.
5. Arrange the crushed potatoes in a mold.
6. After unmolding it, arrange it next to the magret and cream of boletus and add a few slices of summer truffle on top of it.